Commercial Rib Charter available throughout the Highlands & Islands
Ness Marine operate mainly Ribcraft Offshore & Zodiac models, giving true offshore performance combined with a robust fit out. Likewise we operate only modern four stroke fuel efficient engines thus ensuring maximum reliability, excellent performance and sensible fuel economy.
- Our RIBs are MCA coded to Cat 3 and so able to commercially operate up to 20 miles from a safe haven
- Our Skippers and Crew are MCA certified with commercial endorsement and have extensive local knowledge of the areas in which we operate.
- Available 24 / 7 our RIBs are fully trailerable and able to operate from most Ports, Harbours and Slipways.
Purpose Built Commercial Ribs
Ness Marine are purpose built for commercial charter. With reinforced tubes, keelguard, lifting eyes, removable seats, cargo floors, diver recovery systems and full electronics, the Ribs suit most commercial applications.
We are a registered supplier to JNCC, SNH, MORL, HRC & The BBC as well as several other media and Offshore Renewable organisations. Our boats can be adapted to facilitate film, stills, and live television with recent credits ‘Salmon Fishing in the Yemen’ & ‘Effie’
Commercial RIB Applications
- Safety / Guard vessel provision
- Pollution control and monitoring
- Cargo handling and transfer
- Ecology and Marine survey
- Passenger transfer
- Diver support
- TV, Film and Photo support
Commercial RIB charters are available throughout the Highlands & Islands. Talk to us early so that we can put a all-inclusive package together to your specific requirements and budget. Cabin boats and inflatables are also available Please contact us for all commercial enquiries